How to choose your product stickers
Apr 30, 2022
Packaging industry: postal parcels, letter packaging, transport goods labeling, envelope address labels;
Commodity industry: price labels, product description labels, shelf labels, barcode labels, drug labels;
Chemical industry: labeling of paint materials, labeling of gasoline engine oil product packaging, and labeling of various special solvent products;
Electronic and electrical labels for the electronic and electrical industry: There are many durable sticker labels attached to various electrical appliances. These labels have a large unit area and a large number. In addition, sticker labels are also widely used as description labels for industrial products (computers, etc.), which also drives the demand for self-adhesive labels.
Logistics labels in the logistics industry: In recent years, the logistics industry is on the rise, and modern logistics demand more and more variable information printing labels, such as storage and transportation labels, luggage labels, supermarket labels, etc.
Pharmaceutical labels for the pharmaceutical industry: sticker labels have been increasingly used in pharmaceutical packaging. With the over-the-counter sales of over-the-counter drugs, pharmaceutical manufacturers and consumers pay more attention to pharmaceutical packaging, which to a large extent will prompt pharmaceutical manufacturers to speed up the pace of conversion from traditional labels to sticker labels.
Stickers are a kind of multi-purpose advertising material widely used in the advertising industry. It is the best combination with the instant sticker cutting plotter. The engraved products are widely used in lightboxes, sign production (mounting), and body advertising. Production, permanent signs, signs, computer cutting patterns, window patterns, display panel production, and many other aspects.
The back glue of this product is an acrylic solvent-based pressure-sensitive adhesive, with excellent adhesion, and polymer calendered polyethylene base surface rubber. It has the characteristics of multi-color, strong color retention, and uniform color, and has good weather resistance and pollution resistance. It has good shrinkage resistance and has a service life of more than three years. It is a cost-effective method for ordinary facade decoration.
Other industries: anti-counterfeiting labels, encrypted labels, anti-theft labels.
How to choose product stickers?
Product stickers are often an important reflection of the company's image and brand and play an important role in reflecting product quality and arousing consumers' desire to buy. So what are the precautions for choosing labels, or sticker labels?
Issues to be aware of when choosing label materials
1. For cylindrical bottles, especially those with a diameter of less than 30MM, the material should be selected carefully.
2. If the size of the label is too large or too small, attention should be paid to the actual test.
3. If the object to be attached is an irregular surface or even a spherical surface, there are specific considerations for the type of label material, thickness, and adhesive.
4. Some rough surfaces such as corrugated boxes will affect the labeling, and the varnish on the surface of the corrugated boxes will also have an impact.
5. Automatic labeling machine label, if necessary, the labeling test can be carried out.
6. Even if the label is labeled at room temperature, pay attention to whether it experiences high temperature during export transportation and use.
7. Water or oily environment will affect the characteristics of the adhesive. Attention should be paid to the environment and temperature of labeling.
8. The surface of soft PVC sometimes has a plasticizer oozing out, so special attention should be paid to selecting the appropriate adhesive.