This policy will help you understand the following:
1. How do we collect and use your personal information
3. How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information
4. How do we protect and save your personal information
5. How do you manage personal information
6. Protection of minors’ information
7. Notice and revision
8. How to contact us
- How we collect and use your personal information?
When we provide services, we may collect, store, use and share the following information about you. If you do not provide relevant information, you may not be able to register as our user or enjoy some of the services we provide, or you may not be able to achieve the intended effects of the relevant services.
(1) Assist you in registering an account
When you use our services, you should first register as a yeehawprint user. When you register, you need to provide your own mobile phone number, email address, and create a yeehawprint account name and password. We will verify your identity by sending an SMS verification code or email. Your account name is your default nickname. During the registration process, you can modify and supplement your nickname, gender, birthday, hobbies, and information related to your real name verification, all of which belong to your " account information ". Your supplementary account information will help us provide you with personalized product recommendations and a better shopping experience, but if you do not provide this supplementary information, it will not affect your basic browsing, search and search of products or services provided by yeehawprint. Purchase function.
(2) Provide you with goods or services
1. Provide you with a product self-service DIY design service or product printing service.
When you choose to use our DIY system and similar services, the yeehawprint system will ask you to upload the photos that need to be printed, the pictures and texts that make up the photo book, the product pictures in the brochure, product introduction, or company introduction, etc. The above information you upload will become the material for product production, and we will make it according to your final DIY final design draft.
2. Provide you with product order information
When you are ready to settle the goods in your shopping cart, the yeehawprint system will generate an order for you to purchase the goods. You need to provide the consignee’s name, delivery address, and mobile phone number. At the same time, the order will include the order number, the information about the goods or services you have purchased, the amount of payment you should pay, and the payment method; you can also fill in the receipt People’s fixed phone number and email address information to add more contact methods to ensure that the goods can be delivered accurately, but not filling in this information will not affect the generation of your order.
All the above information constitutes your " order information ". We will use your order information to verify your identity, confirm transactions, pay and settle, complete the delivery, inquire about orders for you, and provide customer service consultation and after-sales service; we will also use Your order information is used to determine whether your transaction is abnormal to protect your transaction security.
3. Provide you with payment function services
After you place an order, you can choose payment services provided by yeehawprint 's affiliates or third-party payment institutions that cooperate with yeehawprint. The payment function itself does not collect your personal information, but we need to share your yeehawprint order number and transaction amount information with these payment institutions so that they can confirm your payment instructions and complete the payment. " Affiliated Party " refers to any company, institution, and the legal representative of the above-mentioned company or institution that is currently or in the future controlled, controlled, or under common control with it. " Control " refers to the ability to directly or indirectly influence the management of the mentioned company, whether through ownership, voting shares, contracts, or other methods recognized by the people's court.
4. Provide you with delivery services
After you place an order and complete the payment online, we will entrust a third-party delivery company to deliver the product to you. You know and agree that we will share the above order information with the delivery company to ensure that your ordered goods can be delivered safely.
The delivery staff of the third-party company provides you with delivery services if you need to complete the real-name authentication. In this link, we will use your ID card to verify your identity through the proprietary equipment of the country's authorized certification agency. We do not collect your ID card information, and the delivery staff must comply with the company's confidentiality system.
5. Provide you with customer service and after-sales service
When you need to check your order or need us to provide after-sales service, we will check all the order information of your product purchase this time based on your consignee information or order number or consignee phone number. In addition, you may provide information other than the above information when communicating with our customer services staff, such as when you request us to change the delivery address, contact person, or contact phone number.
(3) Optimize and improve our search results display page
In order to provide you with page display and search results that are more in line with your needs, and to understand product adaptability, we will collect information about the services you use and how you use them and associate this information. This information includes:
Device information: We will receive and record the device-related information you use (such as device model, operating system version, device settings, unique device identifiers and other software and hardware characteristics information) according to the specific permissions granted by you during software installation and use, Information about the location of the device (such as IP address, GPS location, and sensor information such as WLAN access points, Bluetooth, and base stations that can provide relevant information).
Log information: When you use our services, the system may automatically collect your detailed usage of our services and save them as relevant web logs. For example, the content of your search query, IP address, browser type, telecommunications operator, the language used, date and time of visit, records of web pages you visit, etc.
(4) Guarantee transaction security
To improve the security of your system when you use our products and/or services, to protect your or other fire or the public’s personal and property safety from being infringed, and to better prevent phishing websites, fraud, network vulnerabilities, computer viruses and other security Risks, we may use your browsing information, order information, equipment information and related web logs to determine your account and transaction risks, conduct identity verification, detect and prevent security time, and take necessary financial measures according to law; we will also collect your device information to analyze the yeehawprint system problems, count traffic and troubleshoot possible risks, and troubleshoot when you choose to send us abnormal information.
(5) The circumstances under which we obtain your personal information from a third party
(6) You are fully aware that in the following situations, we do not need to obtain your authorization to collect and use personal information:
1. Related to national security and national defense security;
2. Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
3. Related to a criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments;
4. To maintain personal information subjects Or other personal life, property and other major legal rights and interests but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person;
5. The personal information collected is disclosed to the public by the personal information subject himself;
6. You are collected from the legally publicly disclosed information Of personal information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure, etc.;
7. Necessary for signing a contract according to your requirements;
8. Necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of the products and/or services provided, Such as discovering and disposing of malfunctions of products and/or services;
9. Necessary for legal news reports;
10 When academic research institutions conduct statistics or academic research based on the public interest and provide academic research or descriptive results externally, The personal information contained in the result is de-identified;
11. Other situations as required by laws and regulations；
(7) Rules for the use of your personal information
1. After collecting your personal information, we will use technical means to de-identify the data, and the de-identified information will not be able to identify the subject. Please understand and agree that in this case, we have the right to use the de-identified information; and without disclosing your personal information, we have the right to analyze the user database and make commercial use.
2. Please note that your use of our products and / Any personal information or services provided, unless you delete or refuse we collect through the system setup, otherwise we will use in your products and/or during authorized service continuity We use. When you log out of your account, we will stop using and delete your personal information.
3. We will make statistics on the usage of our products and/or services, and may share these statistics with the public or third parties to show the overall usage trend of our products and/or services. However, these statistics do not contain any identifying information about you.
4. When we display your personal information, we will desensitize your information including content replacement and anonymization to protect your information security.
If you do not refuse to accept cookies, we will set or access cookies on your computer to simplify your repeated login steps, store your shopping preferences or the products in your shopping cart and other data to provide you with Shopping preferences, help determine your login status and account or data security, and provide you with more thoughtful and personalized services.
You have the right to choose to accept or refuse to accept cookies. You can refuse to accept cookies by modifying your browser settings. But if you choose to refuse to accept cookies, you may need to personally change the user settings every time you visit the yeehawprint website, and the corresponding information previously recorded will also be deleted.
- How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information?
We will not share your personal information with any company, organization, or individual other than yeehawprint, except in the following cases:
1. Prior authorization sharing: We have obtained your explicit consent before sharing your information with a third party Or authorized;
2. Sharing provided by laws and regulations: it must be provided in accordance with the mandatory requirements of laws and regulations, administrative agencies, and judicial agencies;
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization, or individual, except in the following cases:
1. Prior authorization transfer: We have obtained your explicit consent or authorization in advance before transferring your information to a third party;
(3) Public disclosure
We will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances and on the premise of adopting safety protection measures that meet industry standards:
1. According to your needs, disclose your specified information in a disclosure method that you explicitly agree to Personal information;
2. In cases where your personal information must be provided in accordance with the requirements of laws, regulations, mandatory administrative law enforcement, or judicial requirements, we will require them to issue corresponding legal documents, such as investigation letters, subpoenas, notices of initiation, etc. After review, our company may provide corresponding personal information within the scope permitted by law.
- How do we protect and save your personal information?
(1) We will adopt safety protection measures that comply with industry standards, including the establishment of reasonable systems, specifications, and safety technologies to prevent unauthorized access, use, and modification of your personal information, and to avoid data damage or loss. Including but not limited to the following measures:
1, yeehawprint network services took encryption protocols such as Transport Layer Security, by HTTPS providing browsing service, etc., to ensure the security of user data in the transmission process. 2, yeehawprint adopt encryption technology to save the user's personal information is encrypted, and are insulated by isolation technology. 3, yeehawprint strict control of data access and multiple authentication technologies to protect personal information and prevents data from being illegal to use. 4, yeehawprint using automatic code security checks, data access log analysis techniques of the personal information security audit. 5, we only need to know this information allows the yeehawprint and yeehawprint employees related party partners to access personal information, and to this end set up strict access control and monitoring mechanisms. We also require all personnel who may have access to your personal information to perform corresponding confidentiality obligations. If you fail to fulfill these obligations, you may be investigated for legal responsibility or the cooperative relationship with yeehawprint may be suspended. We also require all personnel who may have access to your personal information to perform corresponding confidentiality obligations. If you fail to fulfill these obligations, you may be investigated for legal responsibility or the cooperative relationship with yeehawprint may be suspended.
(2) We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that irrelevant personal information is not collected. We will only retain your personal information for the period required to achieve the purpose stated in the policy unless it is necessary to extend the retention period or is permitted by law.
(3) The Internet is not an absolutely secure environment, and the communication methods with other users such as e-mail, instant messaging, social software, etc. cannot be determined whether they are completely encrypted. We recommend that you use complex passwords when using such tools, and take care to protect your Personal information security.
(4) Unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations, we will save your personal information for one month after the date of cancellation of your account. We promise that this is to ensure the consumer rights of your shopping in yeehawprint Mall, and your personal information must be kept in the shortest period of time in yeehawprint Mall. When your personal information exceeds the period of time we keep it, we will delete or anonymize your personal information.
(5) Users or this website can interrupt one or more services based on actual conditions. This website is not responsible for any individual or third party for interruption of service. If the user opposes any service terms, disagrees with the modification of the updated terms, or is dissatisfied with the services of this website, the user can exercise the following rights:
(1) No longer use the information services of this website;
(2) Notify this website to stop providing services to the user；
After terminating the service, the user's right to use the services of this website is immediately terminated, the user no longer has any rights to this website, and the website is no longer liable to the user for any unprocessed information or uncompleted services transmitted to the user or a third party. obligation.
- How do you manage your personal information?
yeehawprint attaches great importance to your attention to personal information, and does its best to protect your rights to access, correct, delete, and withdraw consent to your personal information so that you have sufficient ability to protect your privacy and safety. Your rights include:
1. Access and correct your personal information
Except as required by laws and regulations, you have the right to access and correct your personal information at any time, including:
( 1 ) Your account information: You can check all the personal information you submitted to yeehawprint in the menu of the " Member Center " page, and you can also update other personal information except for the real-name authentication information (your real-name The authentication information is the name and ID information used when you pass the real-name authentication) if you need to change your real-name authentication information.
( 2 ) Your receiving information: You can add, change, or delete your receiving address information (including the name of the consignee, the receiving address, and the telephone number of the consignee at any time by visiting the menu of the " Member Center " page Or mailbox). You can also set the most commonly used shipping address as the default address so that your products will be delivered to your default address when you do not change the shipping address the next time you purchase products.
( 3 ) Your order information: You can view all your completed, pending payment, or after-sale orders by visiting the " My Orders " page. You can choose to delete the completed order to delete your order information, but this may cause us to be unable to accurately determine your purchase information and difficult to provide corresponding after-sales service.
( 4 ) Your browsing information: You can access or clear your search history, view and modify your interests, and manage other data.
( 5 ) Your comment information: You can access or update or clear your personal comments on the PC.
( 6 ) Your invoice information: You can access or update or clear your invoice information.
( 8 ) Personal information that you cannot access and correct: In addition to the information listed above, we cannot provide you with access and correction services for some of your personal information. This information is mainly for improving your user experience and guaranteeing transactions Your device information is collected by security and personal information generated when you use additional functions. We will use the above information within the scope of your authorization. You cannot access and correct it, but you can contact us to delete or anonymize it.
2. Respond to your request
If you are unable to access, correct, or delete your personal information through the above methods, or you need to access, correct, or delete other personal information generated when you use our products and/or services, or if you believe that yeehawprint has any violation of laws and regulations Or with your agreement on the collection or use of personal information, you can contact us through the methods below this agreement. In order to ensure safety, we may need you to provide a written request or prove your identity in other ways. We will respond to your request within 30 days after receiving your feedback and verifying your identity. For your reasonable request, we do not charge fees in principle, but for repeated requests that exceed reasonable limits, we will charge a certain cost depending on the circumstances. For those that are unreasonably repetitive, require too many technical means (for example, the need to develop new systems or fundamentally change existing practices), bring risks to the legitimate rights and interests of others, or are very impractical (for example, involving information stored on backup tapes) Request, we may reject it.
In the following situations, we will not be able to respond to your request in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations:
( 1 ) Related to national security and national defense security;
( 2 ) Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
( 3 ) Related to Criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, etc;
( 4 ) There is sufficient evidence to show that you have subjective malice or abuse of rights;
( 5 ) Responding to your request will cause serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals or organizations；
- Protection of personal information of minors
1, yeehawprint attaches great importance to the protection of the personal information of minors. If you are a minor under the age of 18, you should obtain the written consent of your parent or legal guardian before using our products and/or services. yeehawprint protects the personal information of minors in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations.
2. In the case of collecting personal information of minors with the consent of their parents or legal guardians, we will only use or publicly disclose this information when permitted by law, the parent or guardian's explicit consent or the protection of minors is necessary.
- notice and revision
The major changes referred to in this policy include but are not limited to:
( 1 ) Major changes in our service model. Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, the way of using personal information, etc.
( 2 ) Our ownership structure, organizational structure, etc. have undergone major changes. Such as business adjustments, bankruptcy mergers and acquisitions, etc. caused owner changes;
( 3 ) Personal information sharing, transfer, or public disclosure of the main objects changes;
( 4 ) Your right to participate in the processing of personal information and how to exercise it changes significantly;
( 5 ) When our responsible department for handling personal information security, contact information, and complaint channels change;
( 6 ) When the personal information security impact assessment report shows that there is a high risk.
- How to contact us