Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Refund PolicyLast updated on: Feb 1, 2022
How long do I have to make a return?Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
How do I make a return?1. Sign into your YEEHAW account.
2. Submit a return request, we will provide the return address, please remember not to send it back to the original address or mailing address.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Can I still return items if they are worn, damaged, or have the tags removed?1. Items must be returned unworn, undamaged.
2. Unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
1. Please do not send your return to the address on your package. This is not the return address and will affect processing your return.
2. Please be sure to double check your returns before shipping them out. We will not be held responsible for the return of non-YEEHAW products.
3. If you receive a damaged/defective item, please contact YEEHAW Customer Service within 24 hours of receipt.
How will I get my refund？Your request will be processed within 5 business days after we receive your return. The refund will be issued to your the original payment account, as per your request.
Note: 1. We do not refund the original shipping fee or purchase cost.
2. Orders cancelled when the products are delivered--20% of the purchase cost and the cost for put into warehouse again or destruction of products will be deducted from the refund.
3. Wrong address--If the final address provided in your order is considered wrong by shipping courier, your products will be returned to our warehouse. If you reconfirm your address, we will deliver it for you again, but need you to bear the transportation cost.
4. Unclaimed products--Unclaimed products will be returned to our warehouse. If you claim your goods again, we will deliver your goods again and also need you to bear the transportation cost.
5. Orders that are duplicated as a result of customer error.
Orders that are canceled after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter). Once an order is sent into production we cannot make changes to the artwork files.